Veja V-10 Suede Camel Desert
Sneakers fra Veja laget av velvalgte materialer.
– Upper: Suede
– Panels: Suede and leather
– Logo V: Suede
– Insole: Amazonian rubber (11%), sugar cane (42%), recycled E.V.A.* (11%) and organic cotton (12%)
– Outsole: Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
– Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
– Laces: Organic cotton (100%)
– Made in Brazil
The suede is made from the underside of bovine leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from farms in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul). It is tanned in Brazil, without using any hazardous or prohibited chemicals. VEJA uses conventional dyes that comply with regulations. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is also coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect the sneakers from light rain.
*ethylene vinyl acetate